Why'd you screw it up? You had six months of nookieliciousness left.
干嘛选择结婚? 你应该再玩几个月才对
I don't think that way, Alan. It was just time.
我不这样认为 是时候了
Don't you remember being single? Oh, yeah.
你忘记单身生活了吗? 噢
Those are the good old days.
那些日子不错啊
I mean, fun when you're a kid...
小时候觉得还不错
...but, man, when I met Sam, it changed.
长大后, 当我遇到Sam后 就不这样认为了
I didn't feel the need to look anymore.
我现在不用四处狩猎了
I was suddenly happy staying home just hanging out with her, you know?
现在最想做的事就是 和她在家温存
It's nice.
爽死了
I'm gonna throw up.
我也要结婚
Oh, my God, it's so beautiful!
天啊, 漂亮呆了!
He wouldn't show it to me. Oh, look at it.
他没给我看过 噢, 让我再看看
I'm gonna need that back. Sorry, sorry.
我要收回来了 对不起, 对不起
I had forgotten how heavy wedding magazines are.
这些婚姻杂志不知有多重
That's okay. You'll have Jennifer Garner arms.
好了, 你会比Jennifer Garner(夜魔侠 女主角)还要受欢迎的
At least I won't have to hide these things under my mattress anymore.
至少不用把这些东西 藏到床底下
And, of course, I would love for you to be one of my bridesmai...
我会让你当伴...