Good, huh?
好吃吧?
She's got plans for us.
她为我们将来做好了打算
I tell you, this woman's smart.
我跟你们说 那个女人很聪明
You... can't... She's dying to get married
你... 不能... 她极其渴望结婚
'cause I'm her ticket to the top.
因为我是她往上爬的门票
How are you her ticket to the top?
你怎么就是她往上爬的门票了?
She's a lieutenant. She outranks you.
她可是个陆军中尉 军衔比你高
No. Right now she does.
不 现在她的确是这样
I mean, she's got the connections,
我的意思是 她是有些关系
but I got the juice.
但是我有精力
I mean, it's like a merger between us.
我是说 这就像是我们两个组成了联合体
You know? She's gonna get me into Officer Candidate School.
你知道吗? 她会把我弄进军官预备学校
I'm gonna move up the ranks.
我的级别就会提升
Then I'm gonna run for office.
然后我就会竞选公职
And you have to have a good head of hair to run for office,
而你得有个很好的头脑才能竞选公职
and I have a good head of hair.
而刚好我就有个很好的头脑
So your fiancée is meeting you in Vegas?
那么你未婚妻是要在维加斯跟你会面了?
No. She's stationed at Fort Dix.
不 她还驻守在迪克斯堡(位于新泽西州)
I'm gonna meet her there afterwards.
我稍后去那见她
Oh, I get it.
噢 我明白了
First, a little fun at the tittie bars.
要先去姐妹吧寻欢作乐一番
No. I got business to take care of.
不 我有生意要照顾