I don't know.
不知道
And then it hit me.
这就打击我了
I love them all, but there's only one voice I can listen to: Mine.
我爱她们, 但她们居然 一点意见都没有
And right now, it's telling me I look like I just stepped out of an '80s metal video.
很快就知道答案了:我就像 从80年代的MTV里面爬出来一样
Samantha.
Samantha
Is this a bad time? No, no, no.
现在是下班时间吗? 不, 不是
Well, FYI, Standard's fourthquarter results came in and they blew.
Standard公司第四季度报告来了 他们催我们呢
Word is they're gonna push up the launch a month.
他们要提前一个月投放市场
Right before...
刚好在...
...the wedding.
婚礼前
No, no, please. Go ahead, answer it.
没事, 继续听电话吧
Mom, now is not...
妈妈, 现在不是...
Yes, I sent the savethedate to the printers.
对, 我已经把savethedate卡拿去 印刷了(让朋友早些预留日期观礼)
I didn't consult you because...
我没跟你商量是因为
I didn't pick out a dress, I just tried on a few.
我没有挑选好婚纱, 只试了几件
Look, Mom, can we talk about this later?
妈, 听着, 我们能晚点谈吗?
L...
嗯...
Stone has no idea what I'm going through.
Stone是不会理解我的遭遇的