Help.
过来帮忙
Ladies. Ladies! Ladies! Honey, what's the matter?
女士们, 女士们! 女士们! 亲爱的, 什么事?
We're gonna do this by ourselves.
我们自己来选择
and we'll meet you when we're done.
我们办完后会找你们的
There he was, my prince charming.
就应该这样, 我的王子
It's okay. You'd have to serve
没事 没有这些
Without the distraction of bombarding voices
令人厌烦的吵闹
it was much easier. What? But?
办事就容易多了 什么? 但是?
However, the one voice I wanted to hear was missing.
然而, 我最想听的人却不说话
You just registered for an oystershucking mitt.
你刚订了一对棒球手套
And only a right one at that. You want the left one?
那里只有一只右手的 你想要左手的吗?
It would really help if I knew your opinions on stuff.
我只是想知道你的想法
Well, I don't have an opinion on stuff.
我对这些东西没什么意见
Ben, please. We have less than five months. It's crunch time. Ben,
我们在一起只有5个月 时间真的很短
You must have some thoughts.
你必须要有自己的观点
Well
好吧
I like this.
我喜欢这个
I had opened Pandora's box.
我把潘多拉盒子打开了