She wants me to take responsibility for everything that went wrong in our relationship.
她要我承担所有的责任,为造成我们分手的每件事。
I mean she goes on for five pages about, about how I was unfaithful to her!
我是说她花了五页纸来写我是怎么对她不忠的。
WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!!
我们当时已经分手了!!!
Oh my God! If you say that one more time, I’m gonna break up with you!
哦,天哪!你要是再说一遍的话,我也要和你分手了。
Fine! Fine! But this break-up was not all my fault, and she, she says here,
很好!很好!但分手不是我一个人的错,这里她说。
“If you accept full responsibility...” (To Chandler and Joey) Full responsibility!
她说,如果你承认所有的责任(Chandler 和 Joey)..所有的责任!
“...I can begin to trust you again.
....我就能重新信任你。
Does that seem like something you can do. (yells at Joey) Does it?!!”
这是你能做到的。是不是?!(对Joey大叫)
No?
不?
Look, Ross, you have what you want, you’re back with Rachel.
瞧,罗斯,你得到了你想要的,你回到了Rachel身边。
If you bring this up now you’re gonna wreck the best thing that even happened to you.
如果你现在提出这件事,你会毁了你能有的最好的结果。
Yeah, I know. I mean, no, you’re right. Yeah I guess I’ll let it go.
可是,你知道,我的意思是,不,你是对的。我猜我能挺过去的。
But you-you understand how hard it is to forget about this.
但是你-你明白要忘掉它有多难。
Sure, it’s hard to forget! But that doesn’t mean you have to talk about it!
确实,是很难忘掉。不过不代表你要老提它。
A lot of things happened on that trip that we should never, ever talk about.
那趟旅行发生的事咱们永远也不要提。
What the hell happened on that beach?!
那天在海滩究竟发生什么了?!
It’s between us and the sea, Ross!
那是我们和大海之间的事,Ross!