Gabrielle? I’m sorry I am late...
加布里埃尔? 对不起我来迟了...
but the guards outside took turns to search me. ...
可外面的保安不知道为何轮流搜我身
Gabrielle, you’re all grown up. It happens.
加布里埃尔, 你长那么大了啊. 是啊.
What’s that in your mouth, candy? No, it’s pierced.
你口里面的是什么? 没什么,只是穿了个环.
You like it? No.
你喜欢吗? 不.
Remind me to commission a study and find out...
记得提醒我叫我去找人研究查查...
why on Earth anyone wants to pierce their tongue. ...
为什么人们会喜欢在舌头上穿环
I’ll save your country’s money. See, some guys think it makes for better...
我会节省你们国家的钱. 知道吗,有些人认为这对
Gabrielle, let’s go mingle over here.
加布里埃尔, 我们来这边谈谈.
She’s a nice girl.
她是个好女孩.
Wonder what else she has pierced. Oh, relax, Jim.
很好奇她还有其他什么地方穿了环. 哦, 别紧张,吉姆.
How should I relax? Set up an embargo. You love those.
我该如何不紧张? 不如实施禁运吧.你就爱这样做.
Have you been smoking?
你有没抽烟?
I had a cigar with the prime minister. It’s rude if you don’t.
我和首相抽了根雪茄. 如果不抽的话就太无礼了.