No, it's true. The lowfat, highcarb recommendations are a relic of the '70s.
是真的, 低脂肪、高热量 在70年代非常流行
There are studies that show the benefits of curbing your carb intake.
研究表明控制热量的摄入量 有很多益处
It's science now. Really?
现在是讲科学的 真的?
Like you need it. Oh, you do? Come on, get serious.
像你这样真的需要 是吗? 来吧, 一起探讨一下
You've almost got me sold on going lowcarb.
你在向我推销低热量饮食
So how is next Wednesday, 10ish?
下周三怎样?
It's a date.
那就约定了
He's hot.
他太帅了
Okay, great. I got it.
好极了, 就这么定
All right. Okay.
好的 Ok
See you. Bye.
再见 再见
What? You and Luke sure work well together.
什么? 你跟Luke一起真相配
Nancy, it's just work. Nancy,
只是一起工作
Right. Just be careful.
好了, 小心点啊
At home, we seemed to be arguing about everything.
我们在家里好像什么都要争论一下
Maybe I should see if being a dad is something I'm cut out for...
为了养活几个孩子
with one kid before we start competing with the old lady in the shoe.
从而要为生活奔波, 有必要吗?
Only children are so lonely, Ben. It's not fair to the kid.
只养一个孩子是很寂寞的 这对孩子不公平
Do we have to talk about this now?
我们有必要现在讨论这个吗?
Why not now?
为什么不?
Well, it's 11:00 on a Thursday...
现在是星期四晚上11:00
and we need to plan our entire family life down to retirement?
要不要把退休后的生活都计划好?
That's not what I'm saying.
我不是说这个
I thought we should discuss it, but if you're too tired...
我认为有必要讨论 如果觉得累的话...
No, no, no. Okay, yeah, yeah, let's do it.
不, 不累, 好吧, 我们继续