Even if we never see each other again,I will love you always.
即使我们再也见不到对方了,我还是会一直爱你的
Liar!
骗子
Oh, why won't the world just go away?
噢 就不能让我消停会吗
Surprise.
没想到吧
Now what do you want?
你又想干嘛
Okay, first of all you can lose the 'tude.And second, I brought someone Who will help you out of your funk.
好吧。首先你要改变下你这态度。其次我给你带来了可以帮你走出阴霾的人
Ta-da!
看啊
Who's she? -Oh, sorry.
这谁啊 -噢 抱歉
What? Skyler?
什么 斯凯勒
You brought over the girl my boyfriend cheated on me with?
你居然给我带了我男友背着我约会的这个女孩
This is how you're helping me?
你就是这样帮我的吗
I thought you said we were going to go over to the mall?
我以为你说我们要去商场
This is so not the mall.
这不是商场
Look, you said no one understands what you're going through. She does!
听着 你说过没有人可以体会到你的痛苦 她就可以
Now get to healing and whatnot.
现在你们俩可以相互慰藉了
How did you find her anyway?
你怎么找到她的
I'm going to ask you again, Spencer.
我再问你一遍 斯宾塞
I want that girl's name and number and I want it now!
我要那个女孩的名字和电话号码 现在就要
I found her on the internet.
我在网上联系到的
I have nothing to say to her.
我和她没什么说的
And I have nothing to say to her.
我和她也没什么说的
Look, you two are going to talk it out
听着 你们两个好好谈谈
And make it all better. No one's leaving until then.
把事情解决了 不解决谁也别想走
I really don't see how this is going to help. -Me either.
我觉着这什么也解决不了 -我也这么觉着
It hurts!
太痛苦了
It hurts so bad.
太太太痛苦了
Doesn't smell too good either.
这两个都不怎么好闻