本段对话选自Twilight,《暮光之城》
Bella:I'm sorry. I told them not to let me play.
贝拉:对不起。我说过我不会,她们偏让我玩。
Mike:No way. No, no, no. That's…That's…Don't... You're Isabella, right?
麦克:—点儿也不。不不不,那那那...别...你是伊莎贝拉,对吧?
Bella:Just Bella.
贝拉:叫我贝拉就好。
Mike:Yeah. Hey, I'm Mike Newton.
麦克:嗨,我是麦克牛顿。
Bella:Nice to meet you.
贝拉:很高兴见到你。
Mike:Yeah, yeah.
麦克:恩恩。
Jessica:She's got a great spike, huh?
杰西卡:她这扣球打得不错吧?
Mike:Yeah, it's …
麦克:呃。
Jessica:I'm Jessica, by the way. Hey, you're from Arizona, right?
杰西卡:顺便说一句,我叫杰西卡。你是从亚利桑那州来的,对吧?
Bella:Yeah.
贝拉:每次。
Jessica:Aren't people from Arizona supposed to be, like, really tan?
杰西卡:那儿的人,皮肤不都黑黑的吗?
Bella:Yeah. Maybe that's why they kicked me out.
贝拉:没错。也许就因为这个,他们才把我赶出来。
Mike:You,re good.
麦克:你打得很好啊。
Jessica:That's so funny.
杰西卡:你可真会开玩笑。
Back in, Jess.
杰西,快回来。
Down here.
来喽。