The Big Bang Theory,《生活大爆炸》
Sheldon:Hello, Stuart.
谢尔顿:你好,斯图尔特。
Stuart:Oh, hey, Sheldon. Can I help you find something today?
斯图尔特:哦,你好,谢尔顿。今天我能帮你找什么吗?
Sheldon:No, no. I was just sitting at home, thinking about how it might be nice to catch up with my ninth favorite person.
谢尔顿:不,不。我刚才坐在家里正想着如果能跟第9个我最喜欢的人联络联络该有多好。
Stuart:Ninth?
斯图尔特:第9个?
Sheldon:You moved up one.
谢尔顿:你上升了一位。
My pen pal in Somalia was kidnapped by pirates.So uh …how are you?
我在索马里的笔友被海盗绑架了。所以,呃…你好吗?
Stuart:Uh... not so good.
斯图尔特:呃…不是很好。
My shrink just killed himself and...blamed me in the note.
我的心理医生自杀了,然后在留下的纸条上责怪了我。
Sheldon:Great. Great.
谢尔顿:好,好。
So, what's new with your family? How's your mother? Is she alve?
那你家人怎么样?你母亲怎么样?她还健在吗?
Stuart:Yeah.
斯图尔特:是的。
Sheldon: And your father? Alive?
谢尔顿:那你父亲呢?健在?
Stuart:Yes..
斯图尔特:是的。
Sheldon:How about your grandparents, they alive?
谢尔顿:那你祖父母呢?他们也健在?
Stuart:No.
斯图尔特:没有。
Sheldon:Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss.
谢尔顿:哦,你的祖父母不在了,我感到很遗憾。