My point is, is that she was cornered into telling you.
我强调一下 她是迫不得已才告诉你的
Watch it, Alan.
别乱说
Can you really go through life always wondering?
你能一辈子带着疑问过生活吗?
Stop making sense, okay? It scares me.
别说了, 你吓倒我了
Look, you're still young, goodlooking... And I mean that totally platonically.
听着, 你还年轻, 而且英俊 你是非常完美的
There's tons of women out there. Work it out that way. Videotape it.
那边有大把女人 我们用摄像机把她们拍下来
Why do you think I got you that camera? That's the Alan I know and put up with.
为什么你觉得摄像机是我送的? 这是你的作风, 但我能接受
This calledoffwedding thing is gold.
取消婚礼最好不过了
Do you have any idea how much sympathy action you can get?
你会得到很多同情的
You do think life is like a beer commercial.
你把生命看作是交易啤酒
Don't kill my dreams, man.
不要攻击我
I mean, do you know how lucky you are that Becky married you?
知道娶到Becky是你的福气吗?
Do you know how lucky you are...
知道你自己是多么幸福吗?
...that someone doesn't hire a hit woman to pop a cap in your ass?
因为有一个妙龄女郎 为你免费戴安全套
I'm just trying to be your friend.
我只是想做你的朋友
Then stop trying to live vicariously through me.
那就别再试图改变我
Sensitive.
神经病
It's kind of like Christmas in reverse.
这倒有点像圣诞节