本段对话选自Friends,《老友记》
Rachel:She's perfect.
瑞秋:她真是完美。
Ross:We're so lucky.
罗斯:我们好幸运。
Rachel:We really are.
瑞秋:真是啊。
Ross:Look, I know it's not a proposal and I don't know where you are, but with evetything that's been going on and with Emma and I've been feeling—
罗斯:听着,我知道我没向你求婚,我也不知道你对我有没有感觉,但是你经历了这金 多事,现在我们有了艾玛,我一直在想…
Rachel:I know. I know. I'm feeling.
瑞秋:我知道,我知道,我有感觉。
Ross:Yeah?
罗斯:你有?
Rachel:Yeah.
瑞秋:有。
Ross:Okay, well, that—Wow, okay, well, umm—then maybe, at least we can, we can talk about us again.
罗斯:那好吧,哇,好的,或许,至少我们可以再次谈谈我俩的事。
Rachel:Yeah, maybe.
瑞秋:是的,或许吧。
Ross:Well good, okay. I,kind of think you know if we—if you're ring...
罗斯:那好吧!我也在想,我们是否…你现在带着戒指呢…
Rachel:Wh-what's that?
瑞秋:什…什么?
Ross:And you told Phoebe you were engaged.
罗斯:你还和菲比说你已经订婚了。
Rachel:I'm sorry, what?
瑞秋:我没听清,你说什么?
Ross:When you thought Joey proposed, did you say yes?
罗斯:当你认为乔伊是在向你求婚时,你有没有答应他?