警报系统还被屏蔽着?
Yeah. Very efficiently hacked.They must be bloody pleased with themselves.
是的 黑的手段非常高明.他们肯定很得意
They must be.
肯定的.
Right then?
你来?
Ah, no! No, you've got to make the arrest. This one's yours, boss.
哦 不! 不 你来逮捕他们 功劳属于你的 老大
You've never called me boss before.
你可从来没叫过我老大.
Oh, well, look what happens when you're good.
好吧 谁让你表现这么好呢.
You know how most days aren't good days?
还记得之前一直碰钉子的坏日子么?
This is a good day. - Not for the Waters family.
今天是个好日子 - 沃特帮可不这样想.
OK, ten men on the roof, all exits covered.The bank's closed, so we've no hostages to worry about.
我们有十个人在房顶 所有出口都有人把守.银行已经关门了 我们不用担心有人质
Sorry, no, go on. Go on.
抱歉 继续 继续讲 继续
Um, we've got the tunnel entrance covered...and Davies, Willow and Christie are heading up armed response on Mafeking Road.
呃 我们把地道入口也封锁了...戴维斯 维络 克里斯提...他们带着特警在玛弗金路设防.
Sorry, I'd better get this. - It's him, isn't it?
抱歉 我还是看一下 - 是他 没错吧?
I, I, I have to go. - What?!
我...我必须要走了 - 什么?!
You make the arrest. - No way!
你来逮捕他们 - 没门!
Sorry, you'll be fine. I'm cool with this.
抱歉 你没问题的 不用管我.
Jones will get all the credit if you leave now, you know he will.
要是你走了 功劳全归琼斯了 你知道他会抢功的.
Yeah, well, yeah, it doesn't matter, I have to go.
那个 我知道 没关系的 我必须要走了
Back up! I need maximum back up!Baker Street now!
请求增援! 最高等级的增援!马上前往贝克街!
What's going on?!
发生什么了?!
This is hard. - What?
这个真难 - 什么?
Really hard. Hardest thing I've ever had to do.
非常难 我从来没做过这么难的事
Do you know any funny stories about John?
你知道什么约翰的趣事么?
What?!
什么?!
I need anecdotes. Didn't go to any trouble, did you?
我需要些趣事 没有麻烦到你吧?