本段对话选自Independence Day,《独立日》
Are you scared,man?
嘿,你害怕吗?
Nope. You?
不怕,你呢?
Nope.
不怕。
We will fix on our target positions...
我们要锁定目标位置…
Hold me!
抓紧我!
Hey, pay attention. Something you wanna add,Captain Hiller?
嘿,注意听。你有什么要补充的吗,希勒队长?
No,sir. Just a little anxious to whup ET's ass,that's all.
没有,长官。只想早点去教训ET,就这些。
Right! You'll get your chance.
没错!你会有机会的,
You'll all get your chance. Good huntiiig Dismissed!
你们全都有机会。打猎成功。解散。
Let's kick the tyres and light the fires,Big Daddy!
去叫他们好看。把他们连人带船捉回来,队长!
Let's bring it home Bring that bad boy home, Captain! You loose?
你很镇定吧。
Yes,sir! Got your victory dance?
是的!准备好胜利之舞了吗?
Oh,I got it right here…yeah!
哦,就在这里…耶!
Hey? don't get pre-patrol on me, soldier.
别在我面前太早庆祝,伙计。
We don't light up till the fat lady sings.
任务完成后再说。
I'm all ears,brother!
遵命,大哥。