Oh. Well uh, you’re not being able to talk may make this easier. Listen umm…
你不能讲话,这样倒也好,听着……
Listen I don’t wanna be someone who comes between two best friends.
我不想当一个搅乱两个好朋友的人,我真不忍心看到会发生在你们。
I just, I can’t stand seeing what this is doing to you guys, and I don’t wanna be the cause of that.
身上的事情,也不想是因为我。所以,我想我们还是不要见面了。
So, I don’t think we can see each other anymore. I’m gonna go to my mom’s in Chicago, I’m going to stay there for a while.
我要去我妈妈家,在芝加哥,待一阵子。
I think this could’ve be something really amazing, but you know this is probably for the best. You know?
这么做是让人感到惊讶,但你知道,这样是最好的解决办法,你知道么?
I’m going to miss you. Good-bye, Chandler.
我会想你的。Good-bye,Chandler
Open the box!!(
开始喊)打开箱子吧!!
What?!
什么?!
He can still catch her! Come on, get out of there! (He opens the box) Get out of there!
他还能追上她!(打开箱子)出来,出来。
So?
那么?
Yeah, we’re going to be fine! Get out!
咱们俩没事的,去追她。
Yeah?
真的吗?
Yeah, you did some real good thinking in there.
你已经反思的很彻底了。
Man, this is…
哥们,这…
Now go! ‘Cause you can still catch her!
赶紧走!你还能追上她!圣诞快乐!
And Merry Christmas from you are secret Santa! (Chandler runs out and closes the door.)
因为我的秘密圣诞是给你。
All right, who got Chandler? ‘Cause I uh, need to trade.
谁要送Chandler来着?我得跟他换。