本段对话选自10 Things I Hate About You,《对面恶女看过来》
Can we make this quick?
咱们能长话短说吗?
Roxanne Korrine and Andrew Barrett are having an incredibly horrendous public break-up. Again.
葛洛仙妮科瑞恩和安德鲁巴雷特惊人的又在大庭广众之下下闹翻了。
Well, I thought we,d start with pronunciation, if that's alright with you.
我们先从发音开始,如果你愿意的话。
Not the hacking and gagging and spitting part. Please.
别来让人难堪作呕的吐口水一套可以吗?
Well...you know there's an alternative.
好吧…我们可以做些变通…
There is?
可以吗?
Yeah, French food? We could eat some together. Saturday night?
是啊,法国菜?我们可以一起吃些法国菜,周六晚上如何?
You're asking me out. That's so cute. What's your name again?
啊,你原来是想跟我约会啊,真贴心。再问一次,你叫什么名字来着?
Cameron. Listen I know that your dad doesn't like you date, but I thought that if it was for French class.
卡梅隆。听着,我知道你爸爸不喜欢你约会,但是我想如果是为了上法语课。
Oh, wait a minute, Curtis?
哦,等会儿,柯蒂斯?
Cameron.
卡梅隆。
My dad has just came out with a new rule I can date when my sister does.
我老爹刚出了一条新规矩,只有在我姐找到约会对象以后,我才能跟人约会。