手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 摩登家庭第一季 > 正文

美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第6集精讲 第5期:同性恋育儿

来源:可可英语 编辑:finn   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Who's the dancing queen, huh?

谁是舞后啊?
Put a little boogie in it. I don't have time.
摇一下 摆一下
See? Fun,right?
看见没 好玩吧?
Oh,my -- was that her head?
噢 偶滴...撞到头了吗?
No,I think if it was her head, she would be --
不是吧 如果是撞到头 她应该会...
Yeah, that was her head.
好吧 是撞到头了
Okay,okay.
没事的 没事的
Mitchell: Yes,I know.
我知道的
I got boo-boo bear from the freezer.
我把冰箱里的瑜伽熊拿过来
Why do you have chocolate on your face?
为什么你脸上沾了巧克力?
It was under a pie.
它被压在一个派底下
So you ate your way to it?
所以你边吃 边把熊熊救出来的?
I made a judgment call. You weren't there!
你又不在那 我得见机行事
Do you think she's all right?
她没事吧?
She didn't cry that much.
她哭得也不是很厉害啦
M-maybe that's a bad sign. You know...
可能不是个好兆头啊
We should try and make her laugh.
我们该试着逗她笑
Why? 'cause that's how we'll know she's okay.
为什么? 这样我们才知道她没事啊
Where's,um... Where's doggy?
狗狗在哪里
Doggy,doggy.
狗狗 狗狗
Here,doggy.
狗狗在这儿
Okay,there you go.
好的
But it's a dog.
这是条狗耶
Yeah,I know. That's why it's funny.
我知道啊 这样才搞笑嘛
Moo! I don't think it's as funny as you think it is.
哞! 没你说的那么搞吧
Can we please just call your sister? No,no.
我们打电话给你姐吧 不行
Cam,cam,why,so she can be all judgmental and condescending,
Cam Cam 你在给她机会 让她居高临下地批判我
Like she's the expert and I don't know how to take care of a baby?
就像她是个专家 而我是个育儿白痴


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。