No, Anna. Just...
别, 安娜. 只是
No!
不!
You see a Victory Column somewhere around here?
你在附近看到记功柱了吗?
Anna!
安娜!
Let me explain. Get away from me.
听我解释. 离我远些.
I’m Secret Service. That is such bullshit.
我从事保密工作. 那是狗屎.
I was outside the consulate when you ran.
当你跑出来时,我正好在领事馆前.
I was in contact with Weiss and Morales the whole time.
我一直和维斯和莫瑞丝有联系
Oh, my God. Your father gave you controlled freedom.
哦, 上帝. 你的父亲给与你受约束的自由.
So I was his safety net.
我是他的安全网的部分.
And yours.
也是你的.
You lied to me? I know. I’m sorry. Jesus, I’m sorry.
你骗了我? 对不起. 上帝啊, 我很抱歉.
But something happened along the way. No kidding, you asshole.
但是这一路上的确有所不同. 别逗了, 你这混蛋.
You gotta believe me. How can I believe anything at this point?
你得相信我. 事到如今我还怎么相信?
That’s what I’m telling you. I didn’t plan for it to happen, but it did.
我要告诉你的是. 我不是有计划的让其发生, 可是就这样发生了.
I fell in love with you.
我爱上你了.
You can go to hell. You and my father both.
你去下地狱吧. 你和我爸一起.