It’s
我有点儿
a little bit broken.
心碎.
Oh, Mom.
哦, 妈妈.
Something about a college campus. Isn’t there, Morales? You know?
校园里有些特别之处. 不是吗, 莫瑞丝? 你感到了么?
What do you mean? I mean, you know, the falling leaves
你指什么? 我是说, 你看那飘零的落叶
the promise of youth, the smell of curricula.
青春的誓言, 书卷的气息.
I’m thinking we probably gotta get new partners.
我在想我们大概该找个新的同伴.
I’m thinking I’m okay with that. Yeah?
我在想我很赞成. 是吗?
That so? Yeah.
就这样? 是的.
As long as your partner’s an old fat guy. I love old fat guys.
既然你的同伴是个又老又肥的家伙. 我爱又老又肥的家伙.
You do too. You do. I do.
你也是. 是的.
What? You’re so silly.
什么? 你好笨.
You think?
你这么认为?
You guys are in love, huh?
你们两位恋爱了?
Yeah, I guess so. It’s amazing. I’m at this great school
啊, 我想是的. 令人惊讶. 我在这么好学校里
and there’s not one course on love.
居然没有爱的实践.
You can’t learn about love in a classroom. The dorms, maybe.
你从课堂上可学不到爱情. 也许, 宿舍里可以.
What? You can’t learn about it in a classroom.
什么? 你从课堂上可学不到的.
Love is not always that easy, Anna.
爱情通常就不是唾手可得, 安娜.
Nothing worth getting ever is.
世间无永恒之事.