Madagascar,《马达加斯加》
They are just a bunch of pansies.
他们只是一群娘们。
I don't know, there's still something about that one with the crazy hairdo that I find suspicious.
我觉得那个梳着爆炸头的还是很可疑。
Nonsense, Maurice! Come on everybody!Let's go and meet the pansies!
胡说,莫里斯!来吧,大家!让我们迎接那些娘们!
Presenting your royal highness our illustrious King Julian the 13 self proclaimed.
让我们迎接最高贵和令人尊敬的朱利安第十三世国王。
Lord of the Lemur etc. etc.
狐猴国国王,万岁,万岁,
Hurray everybody.
万万岁。
He's got style!
他真有型!
What's he like King of the kiwi pigs?
他像什么?几维猪们的国王?
I think it's a squirrel.
我认为它是只松鼠 。
Welcome, giant pansies! Please, feel free to bask in my glow!
欢迎,巨人们!欢迎来到我的国度!
Definitely a squirrel.
绝对是松鼠。
Yep, a squirrel.
肯定是。
We thank you with enormous gratitude, for chasing away the Foosa.
我们忠心地感谢你们吓走了胡萨。
The Hoosa?
胡萨?
The Foosa. They're always annoying us by trespassing, interrupting our parties, and ripping our limbs off.
胡萨。他们经常入侵我们的国土,干涉我们的国政还把我们弄的四分五裂。
Yes, sounds good. Look, we're just... We're just trying to find where the people are.
是,听起来不错,我们只不过…我们只不过是想找到人类。