Glad I didn't go.
好了!
I can't hear you!
我听不见
I said the snowmobile papers are in the glove compartment.
文件在手套箱里
Yes. Listen, just get the customs office to send me a copy as fast as possible.
叫他们立刻传真复印件给我
We can't get you new equipment until our file's complete.
我要完成文件才能给你新器材
All right. You'll have them by the end of the week.
好,周末以前送到
Great. You've made me a very happy insurance person. Thank you.
好,你让我工作愉快! 谢谢
All right. Goodbye. Dr. Laurence?
好,再见劳伦斯博士? 是的
Yes? You don't happen to know...
你晓得怎么连络潜水员
how I can get in touch with that diver of yours, Jacques Mayol?
杰克梅约吗?
The last I heard, he was in Taormina...
上次听说他在托里纳世界
at the World Diving Championships in Sicily.
潜水冠军赛 在西西里
Sicily?
西西里?
Duffy? We've got big problems in Sicily.
达非西西里的生意出了大问题
What do you mean? Oh, God, the Mafia.
什么意思?
The Mafia. The Cosa Nostra. De Niro, Coppola, pacino. I mean, I knew it.
天呀!黑手党,黑手党克斯笛里诺,科普派西诺
We shouldn't have written that policy. What happened?
我就知道不该接那份保险怎么了?
The documents are forged. No.
文件是伪造的! 不
Yes. The notary is a phony.
签名是假的!