Hey, Jerry, you might wanna check this one out. Palomarjust picked it up.
嘿,杰瑞,过来看一下 帕洛马山天文台刚发现了这个
Looks like some type of UFO, and it's heading this way.
看上去像某种 UFO,沿着这边行进
How many times do I have to tell you?
跟你说过多少次了?
UFOs don't exist and we're never gonna see UFO
不存在,我们绝不会看到
Wow, its energy signature is massive. Holy Oheezlts! What do we do?!
哇哦,它的能量特征非常明显 天呐!我们该怎么办?!
I took this job because you never have to do anything!
正因为这差事很闲 我才找了这份工作!
No one told us what to do!
没人告诉过我们该怎么办!
Jerry, stop it. Let me calculate its impact point.
杰瑞,住嘴 我来计算下它的撞击点
Looks like
似乎是
Modesto, Oalifornia.
加州的莫德斯托
Supernova, this is Red Dwarf. We actually have one!
超新星,这是红矮星 我们确实发现了一个!
Oode Nimoy! I repeat, Oode Nimoy!
外星人警报!重复,外星人警报!
Monsters VS Aliens
片名 怪物大战外星人
What are you guys doing here? It's 5:00 in the morning.
大家伙在这干嘛?才凌晨5点
Hurry, turn on the TV! Turn it on now!
快点,打开电视!快啊!
and some early morning fog, giving way to sunny skies.
会有晨雾,白天晴天
Seventyfive degrees.
华氏75度
A perfect day to stop by the old folk art and craft show
真是个好天气啊 可以去市场上遛遛古民间艺术展
down at the fairgrounds, or a perfect day to marry Susan Murphy.
或是和苏珊?墨菲结婚
I love you, baby.
我爱你,宝贝
I love you, too.
我也爱你
And good morning, Modesto!
早安啦,莫德斯托!
Ohannel 172.
172频道