Daddy!
爸爸!
My little girl!
我的乖女儿!
Now, I want you to know that, even though I'm about to give you away
你得明白,即使我把你嫁出去了
I will always be here to take care of you.
我仍会一直关心你
Don't cry because then you'll make me cry, and that's just gonna be a mess.
别哭了,你弄得我也想哭了 那样就不好看了
I can't help it!
我忍不住!
Hello, everyone! Attention, attention!
各位好!注意,注意!
Wedding starts in 30 minutes!
婚礼将在30分钟后开始
My beautiful daughterinlaw! Hi, Mama Dietl.
我美丽的儿媳妇! 嗨,迪特尔妈妈
It's like a fairy tale. The Weatherman and the Weatherman's Wife.
真像是童话故事,气象员和他的妻子
Romantic.
好浪漫
I know. Just think, this time tomorrow, I'm gonna be in Paris!
是啊,想想,明天这时候 我就在巴黎了!
And someday, we won't just be honeymooning there.
而且总有一天 我们不止去那度蜜月
Derek will become an anchor or a foreign correspondent.
德里克会成为一个主播 或是一个驻外记者
And we'll travel all over the world. Honey, my fingers are crossed.
然后我们会周游世界 宝贝,祝你美梦成真
One thumb is shorter than the other. Runs in the family.
一个大拇指长,一个大拇指短 是遗传的
Derek doesn't have that.
德里克不这样啊