My mom’s gonna be here any minute. I can’t do this, I can’t give him up. Yes—no, I can. I don’t want to. But I can. No.
我妈妈随时要来领走它,我确实舍不得,我不能放弃狗狗,我能吗?不,我不能. 我不想那么做.但是我能,不.
Oo, I can’t watch this, it’s like Sophie’s Choice.
唉,我看不下去了,就好像在看《苏菲的选择》
Y’know, I never saw that.
我从来没看过那个电影.
Ooh, it was only okay
那个电影只是一般而已.
Ooh, I can’t do this. My mom was right. If I can’t-if I can’t give him up, then there’s no way I can give up a baby. Ohh, God, Frank and Alice are gonna be so crushed. What-what else, what else can I give ‘em—a kidney!
哦,我做不了这个.我妈妈说得对.如果我不能放弃小狗,那么,我根本就不可能放弃一个婴儿.啊,老天爷呀,Frank和Alice听了一定会非常的沮丧.还有什么,我还能给他们什么? 肾!
Uhh, we were just in the neighbourhood, so…
我们刚刚散步走到这里, 因此...
Yeah, so we just thought we’d stop by and let you know there’s still no pressure.
对, 我们路过进来看看,想让你知道,我们不想让你有什么压力.
None. But if there was something you wanted to tell us, we’re just gonna be right over there (points to the counter) having coffee.
绝不. 但是你要是有什么想和我们说,我们就在那边喝咖啡.
Okay.
好.
Oh, who’s this little guy?! (Grabs the puppy)
Oh,这个小家伙是谁?!
Oh! Ooh! Umm! Oh! Ooh! Umm!
哦,噢!姆!哦!哦!姆!
Oh, he’s so cute, he reminds me of my old dog, Tumour.
Oh,他太可爱啦, 他让我想起我以前的狗"肿瘤".
You are so precious, I could just take you home.
你太漂亮啦,真想把你带回家.
Hey, why don’t you?
嘿, 为什么不呢?
Are you serious?
真的吗?
Uh-huh, yeah! Uh-huh,
是!
Oh, thanks.
Oh, 谢谢.
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
No, I’m really okay with this. Y’know why? ‘Cause look at them, and I made that, so… I know it’s gonna be like a million times harder to give up a baby but, oh my God, it’s gonna feel like a million times better, right? I wanna do this. (To Frank and Alice) I wanna carry your baby.
我舍得放手.你知道为什么吗?看看他们,看他们有多幸福是我给他们带来快乐, 因此...我知道放弃一个婴儿会比放弃一只小狗难上100万倍但是, 啊,天呀.那也会让我自我感觉伟大上100万倍,对吧?我想要做这事. 我想怀你们的婴儿.
Oh! Oh! Oh! Thank you so much! You don’t know what this means to us!
Oh!太感激你了! 你不知道这对我们来说意味着什么!
Oh my God, I think I’m gonna cry!
啊,天呀, 我想我感动得要哭了!