It's 55th, but we're on our way, babe!
是第五十五大城 不过我们就要去了,宝贝!
Now, look. About Paris...
听着,那巴黎...
It's OK. It's fine! As long as we're together,
没事,没关系的!只要我们在一起
Fresno is the most romantic city in the whole world.
弗雷斯诺就是全世界最浪漫的地方
I'm so proud of you. Of us! Not just of me.
我为你骄傲 是为我俩!不仅仅是为我
I mean, of course, but we're a team now. You're so proud of us.
我是说,的确是我,但我们现在 是一对,你该为我俩而骄傲
Now, get out of here. It's bad luck to see me in my dress.
现在你该出去了 看我穿衣服可不吉利
Oome on. You know I don't believe in that stuff.
拜托,我才不信那一套
I'll be waiting for you at the altar... the handsome news anchor in the tux.
我会在圣坛等你... 我这个英俊潇洒的新闻主播
Love you! There, I said it.
我爱你!好了,我说了
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Susan!
苏珊!
Where could she be?
她会去哪呢?
Susan! Where are you?!
苏珊!你在哪?!
Susan! Where have you been?!
苏珊!你去哪了?!
I think I just got hit by a meteorite.
我好像被陨石击中了
Oh, Susan. Every bride feels that way on her wedding day.
哦,苏珊,每个新娘在结婚那天 都会有这种感觉
My goodness, look at you. You're filthy. Thank God I have Wet Ones.
天啊,看看你,全身脏兮兮的 幸亏我有湿巾