First new monster in years, we couldn't get a wolf man or a mummy?
这么多年才来一个怪物 不能来个狼人或木乃伊吗?
Just, you know, somebody to play cards with.
就是,我说,能一起玩牌的人
Might we ask your name, madam?
能告诉我们你叫什么吗,女士?
Susan.
苏珊
No, no, no. We mean your monster name.
不不不,我们想知道你的怪物名字
Like, what do people scream when they see you coming?
就像,人们看到你的时候尖叫的名字
You know, like, "Look out! Here comes!"
你知道,就像这样 “当心!这是怪物...”
Susan.
苏珊
Really?
真的?
Susan!
苏珊!
I just scared myself. That is scary.
我刚吓着自己了,是挺吓人
Yes! Eat times.
好!开饭了
That is repulsive!
真恶心!
An old slipper!
一只老拖鞋!
Oh, please, God, tell me this isn't real.
拜托,上帝,告诉我这不是真的
Please tell me I had a nervous break down at the wedding, and now I'm
求求你告诉我我只是在婚礼上 精神失常了,而我现在...
in a mental hospital on medication that's giving me hallucinations.
正在一所精神病院里 吃了给我这些幻觉的药
Don't scare Insectosaurus!
别吓着虫虫怪了
He's gonna pee himself, then we'll all be in trouble.
他会尿在自己身上的 那样我们都会有麻烦
Every room has a door! There's gotta be a door here!
每间房都有门! 这里应该有扇门,它在哪儿?
It's OK, buddy. Don't worry about it.
没事的,伙计,别担心
Who's a handsome bug, huh? You like it when I rub your tummy?
谁是只帅帅的虫虫,嗯? 你喜欢我摸你肚子吗?
Please! Somebody! I don't belong here!
拜托!来人!我不属于这里!
Let me out! - Hey, that is not a good idea.
放我出去! - 嘿,这不是个好主意
Let me out!
放我出去!