好的, 现在平局.还好, 我准备的不止这些.
The Lightning Round!
闪电赛!
Ohhhh.
喔!!.
Thirty seconds, all the questions you can answer.
30秒, 所以的问题都可以回答.
You guys are dead, I am so good at lighting rounds.
你们俩死定了, 闪电赛我最拿手了.
I majored in lightning rounds. All right, we’re gonna destroy you.
我的专业就是闪电赛. 好的, 我们这就打垮你.
Huh, wanna bet?
啊, 打赌么?
Well, I’m so confused as to what we’ve been doing so far…
我很奇怪, 我们忙了半天是为了...
How about we play for more money, say 150?
押更多的钱怎么样,比如150?
150 dollars.
150美元.
Say 200?
比如200?
200 dollars.
200百美元
You’re doing it again.
你又这个腔调.
Excuse me.
对不起.
Monica, I don’t want to lose 200 dollars.
莫妮卡, 我不想失去200美元.
We won’t. (to Chandler) 300?
我们不会的,300?
Monica?!
Monica?
I’m just trying to spice it up!
我只是让它更刺激些!
Okay, so let’s play for some pepper! Stop spending my money!
好, 那我们就再加点胡椒粉! 别再花钱了!
I got it! How about, if we win, they have to get rid of the rooster?
我知道了! 这样吧,如果我们赢, 他们扔掉公鸡怎么样?
Oooohh that’s interesting.
喔!! 这很有趣喔.
Hey, no way, that rooster’s family!
嗨, 不行, 公鸡是我们的家庭成员!
Throw in the duck too!
把鸭子也扔了!
What do you have against the duck?! He doesn’t make any noise!
又有鸭子什么事?! 他又没制造噪音!
Well, he gets the other one all riled up.
他老是让公鸡叫.
Look, we are not gonna…
我们不打算...
All right, hold on! If you win, we give up the birds.
好的, 等等!如果你们赢, 我们放弃鸟儿们.
Dah!! (Chandler motions for him to calm down.)
啊!!
But if we win, we get your apartment.
但是如果我们赢, 我们赢得你们的公寓.
Oooooh!
哦!!!
Deal!
成交!
That's crazy. There's no way we are betting the apartment.(the rooster crows again)
真荒唐。我们没法打赌公寓。
All right, I'm in.Because either he goes, or I'm buying a coyote.
好的,我进来了。因为他走也可以,我去买狗也行。