Monsters, get back in your cells.
怪物们,请回到你们的房间
Oh, thank goodness. A real person. You are a real person, right?
哦,谢天谢地,一个人类 你是真正的人类,对吗?
Not one of those halfperson, halfmachine,
不是那些半人...半机器...
you know, whatever you call those things.
你知道的,不管你们怎样称呼它们
A cyborg? Oh, no! You're a cyborg?!
半机械人? 哦,不!你是半机械人?!
Madam, I assure you, I am not a cyborg. The name is General W.R. Monger.
女士,我向你保证,我不是半机械人 我是 W?R?蒙哥将军
I'm in charge of this facility. Now, follow me.
这所设施由我监管 好了,跟我来
It is time for your orientation.
是时候带你参观一下了
In 1950, it was decided that Jane and Joe Public could not handle the truth
在1950年,我们确定 普通老百姓无法接受...
about monsters, and should focus on more important things, like paying taxes. ...
怪物存在的事实 并且应该专注在类似纳税的重要事情上
So the government convinced the world
所以政府说服了全世界...
monsters were stuff of myth and legend and then locked them in this facility. ...
让怪物停留在神话和传说之中 然后把它们都锁在了这所设施里
But I'm not a monster! I'm just a regular person.
但我不是怪物呀! 我只是一个普通人
I'm not a danger to anyone or anything.
我对任何人或任何事物来说都不危险
Don't let her get me!
别让她碰我!
Sorry.
抱歉
How long will I be here? Indefinitely.
我会在这里呆多久? 未知数
Oan I contact my parents? No.
我能联系我的家人吗? 不能
Derek? Negative.
德里克呢? 否决
Do they know where I am? No, and they never will!
他们知道我在哪儿吗? 不,而且永远不会知道