This place is an X file,
这地方是绝密的
wrapped in a cover-up and deep-fried in a paranoid conspiracy.
被完全地掩饰着 被深深地打上妄想狂的阴谋的烙印
There will be zero contact with the outside world.
与外界完全没有接触
seven, eight
7,8
999
999
1,000.
1000
I can't believe I did ten sets.
不敢相信我举完了10轮
Susan!
苏珊!
You wouldn't happen to have any uranium on you?
你身上不会凑巧有铀吧?
I just need a smidge.
我只需要一丁点
Rescind Dr. Oockroach's toy box privileges immediately.
立即废除蟑螂博士持有玩具盒的权力
We had the prison psychologist redecorate your cell.
我们让监狱心理学家 重新装修了你的房间
Try to keep you all calm-like.
尽量让你保持平静
But I don't want a poster.
但是我不想要海报
I want a real kitten hanging from a real tree.
我想要只挂在真的树上的真猫咪
I want to go home.
我想回家
Oome on, little Debbie, please don't cry. It makes my knees hurt.
别这样,小姑娘,好吗 别哭,那会让我的关节炎犯病
Think of it as a hotel you never leave because it's locked from the outside!
就把这当成一家从外面上锁 而你永远无法离开的旅馆吧