Come on in. This is Dr. Laurence.
进来,这是劳伦斯先生
So you must be the famous Enzo Molinari, huh?
你一定是著名的恩佐了!
In the flesh. I have that honor.
一点不错!见到你很荣幸
Yeah.
是吗?
God, I'm getting wrinkles.
上帝,我有皱纹了
Mm-hmm, and I'm getting pimples.
我有眼袋了
Are you gonna live here permanently? I don't know.
你准备在这里长住?
Things have happened so fast. We haven't even talked about it.
我不知道 一切都发生的太快,我们还没谈过
You're very much in love. I can tell.
你爱得很深,看的出来
Yeah, I am.
是的
You have that look.
你有那种表情
The look of a woman who wants a baby.
那种想要孩子的女人的表情
Baby? No.
孩子?不
I haven't even thought of having a baby.
我从没想过要孩子
I mean, really, God, we're just...
我是说…我们才…
starting to get to know each other, and it'd be really...
相互了解,这就是开始
Do I really?
我真的…
Well, maybe he's not quite ready...
也许他还没准备好
but he's a nice guy, sensitive.
他是个好人,很感性
Well, can't have a baby by myself.
我自己怎么养孩子?
Why not? I have a baby.
为什么?我就有个孩子
We're not together anymore, but I have his baby.
我们已经分手了,但我有他的孩子
I loved his father.
我爱他爸爸
In the end, you do it alone anyway.
反正最后你总是只有一个人 恩佐!
Enzo Molinari for classification.
恩佐莫里爱林试潜