Good news, monsters! You're getting out!
好消息,怪物们!你们可以出去了!
Until today.
直到今天
So let me get this straight, Monger.
那让我把话说清楚吧,蒙哥
You want us to fight an alien robot.
你要我们去和一架外星机器人打架
And, in exchange, the president of these United States
而且,作为交换,合众国的总统...
authorized me to grant you your freedom. ...
授权我给予你们自由
I can't believe it! Soon, I'll be back in Derek's arms...
真不敢相信! 很快,我就可以回到德里克的怀里...
...or he'll be in mine. ...
或者他回到我怀里
I can't wait for spring break back at Oocoa Beach, just
我真等不及春假才到可可海滩...
freaking everybody out. ...
去吓人了
And I'll go back to my lab and finally finish my experiments.
而我会回到我的实验室 并最终完成我的实验
No! That's me, B.O.B.
不!这是我要干的,鲍勃
Then I'll be a really giant lady. - That's Susan, B.O.B.
那我就是真正的女巨人 - 那是苏珊,鲍勃
Fine. Then I'll go back to Modesto and be with Derek.
好吧,那我就会回到莫德斯托 和德里克在一起
That's still Susan, B.O.B.
那还是苏珊,鲍勃
I think I, at least, deserve a chance to be with Derek!
我想吧,至少应该给我 和德里克一个机会