Gossip Girl,《绯闻少女》
Go to Ralph Lauren. Have them pull everything in my size.
去拉夫劳伦,把我能穿的衣服都找出来。
I'll meet you there. But, please, my...I'm beginning to lose feeling in my fingers.
待会儿在那里见。但是,请别,我…我的手指已经没有知觉了。
Well, then go to Cafe Boulud and get us a table. We'll have lunch.
那就去布鲁咖嗓店等我,占一张桌子,我们在那吃午饭。
I thought you were on cleanse.
我还以为你要跟他保持距离呢。
Excuse me. Why aren't you at Mona meeting me?
顺便问-下,你怎么没在莫娜等我?
I decided to grab lunch with my dad instead. Why aren't you at Mona meeting me?
我打算和我爸一起吃午餐。你怎么不在莫娜等我?
I'm standing you up.
我要放你鸽子啊。
Ah, well, apparently great minds think alike.
啊,是啊,真是英雄所见略同。
But I had good reason.
但是我是有原因的。
And I would love to hear that reason, but my dad is gonna be out any second, and I haven't scouted an exit strategy for you, so…
我很乐意听,但是我爸随时都可能到,可我还没为你想出退出对策呢。
We are not done here.
所以这事不能这么就完了。
Yeah, we are.
不,我们到此为止了。