I'm sorry.
对不起
Thanks, you guys. That is so sweet,
谢谢,大家伙,这真体贴
but I have a normal life waiting for me. You know?
但我还有正常人的生活等着我 明白吗?
So, tell me, exactly, how this normal life thing works with you being giant.
那么,确切地告诉我,你那么 巨大,正常人生活什么的怎么实现?
I'm not gonna be a giant forever.
我不会永远这么巨大啊
Derek won't rest until we've found a cure for my
德里克会不休不止地寻找治疗我
condition. We're a team.
状况的方法,我和他一条心
We could all do with a Derek. Perhaps, someday, we could make his acquaintance!
我们可以让德里克加入 或许,某天,我们可以认识一下他
Really? You guys want to meet Derek?
真的?你们想见德里克?
First stop, Modesto!
第一站,莫德斯托!
Ginormica, I called your family to let them know you were coming home.
女巨人,我给你家里打电话 通知他们你回家
Now, I also called the Modesto PD and told them not to shoot at you.
而且我还给莫德斯托警局的人 打了电话,让他们不要朝你开火
Thanks, General.
谢谢你,将军
OK, remember, these people aren't used to seeing
好了,记住,这里的人并不乐见
anything like
某些像
you, or you
你,或你
or you.
或你的人
So just be, you know, cool. Just be you know
所以你们要就是平静些 你们要就是
Follow my lead.
跟我做就好
Stop! That was an accident!
住手!刚才那个是不小心的
Don't destroy anything!
什么东西都别弄坏!