I worry so about you living alone.
你一个人住 我真感到担心
Oh, Mother, it's adorable of you to be so concerned,
噢,妈咪, 多谢你的关心
but I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself, dear.
但现在我已经 完全有能力照顾好自己了
Come on, girls.
过来,孩子们
Goodbye, my chicken.
再见,我的宝贝
I can live in New York on my own.
我可以一个人 生活在纽约
Yes, I'm free!
太棒了, 我自由了!
I can do whatever I want!
做任何我想做的事情了!
Yay!
耶~~
I was born and nurtured in New York,
我出生在纽约,
Yes!
太好了!
the center of the universe.
并且在这世界的中心长大
Unfortunately, my mother is moving me to another planet.
不幸的是,我妈妈想把我 带到另一个地方
New Jersey.
新泽西
Is it any wonder that I couldn't face reality?
这样的事实令我难以接受
Can anyone blame me for dreaming
因为我总是梦想着
that she was leaving me behind in my beloved city?
她可以把我一个人留在 这个我喜欢的城市
Mary, let's go!
玛丽,我们走了!
Mary!
玛丽!
Goodbye, childhood home.
再见了, 我童年的故乡
Goodbye, intellectual and spiritual stimulation.
再见了,智慧 和精神的源泉
Goodbye, Broadway.
再见了,百老汇
Mary, please.
玛丽,别这样
Don't be such a drama queen.
别再梦想着当你的舞会皇后了
Lola!
叫我洛拉!
My name from this day forward is Lola.
从今天开始我的名字叫 洛拉
I've known since I was 5 years old that my true name is Lola.
5岁的时候我就知道 我的真名叫洛拉
You were named Mary.
你的名字是玛丽
It is the name on your birth certificate.
这是你出生证上的名字
It is the name that I am going to call you.
也是我唯一会用来 称呼你的名字