Desperate Housewives,《绝望主妇》
Honey, are you okay?
亲爱的,你还好吗?
Yeah, thanks to Bob. He bailed me out.
是的,多谢鲍勃,他把我保了出来。
What happened?
怎么了?
What do they have on you?
他们有些什么证据?
Very little, Orson's ridiculous letter, which is inadmissible in court, since he's...gone, and a very cryptic phone conversation which can easily be explained away.
很少,奥森的荒唐信在法庭上不会有效力的,他人都已经不在了,还有一次很隐晦的通话,我能很容易就能开脱。
Well, they also have Bree's fingerprint.
不过,他们还发现了布里的指纹。
On what?
在哪里?
A button on the victim's shirt.
死者衬衣的纽扣上。
When we were wrapping him up in the tablecloth, I noticed that his shirt was unbuttoned.
我们把他裹在桌布里的时候,我注意到他的衬衣没扣扣子。
You tidied up the dead guy?
你还给死人收拾遗容?
I felt it was respectful at the time.
我当时觉得那很不尊重。
Obviously, I see things differently now.
很明显,我现在不这么看了。
Well, we're not gonna let her take the blame for this.
我们可不能让她来担罪名。
Yeah, we're all in this together.
这是我们一块干的事。
If we confess, they'll find out about Carlos, and they could put him away forever.
如果我们认罪,他们会发现卡洛斯的,他们可能会把他永远关起来。