Hey! Where's you mum?
嘿!你妈妈呢?
I live with my dad.
我喜欢和我爸爸在一起
They split up.
他们分了
I had she didn't really get along.
我和她相处的不是很好
Actually she run off for Greg' uncle.
实际上她和Greg的叔叔私奔了
That's another episode on a different show.
那是另外一部剧的另一集了
Yes!
耶!
That's all right!
没错!
You better be happy I don't have one of these. Else I'd be tearing you up!
你最好庆幸我没有这个,否则我也会痛宰你!
I got to go.
我要走了
Hey, you want to come back over to my house tomorrow?
嘿,你明天还会来我家吗?
You lucky I'm leaving now!
我现在离开算你走运!
I see you tomorrow.
明天见
When my mother was gossiping, nothing else matter.
当我妈说闲话时, 什么都阻止不了她
Even my father sleeping
甚至我老爸睡觉时
So he takes you to dinner.
所以他带你去吃饭
And orders a Chikuwa special.
还点了特色竹轮卷
And he said what?
他说什么了?
Rochelle! Rochelle! Rochelle! Rochelle!
Rochelle! Rochelle! Rochelle! Rochelle!
I got to go to work in a few hours, OK?
我还有几个小时就要去上班了, OK?
OK. OK.
OK. OK.
Alright
好吧
STOP!
住嘴!
Julius, you got to hear this. You know that guy Marcus? Julius,That works for UPS with the stinky come-on.
你听说这个了吧 你认识这个叫Marcus的人吗?在UPS工作的那个 (ups:美国一家全球包裹服务大企业)
He took Sheila to the movies, bought this big old thing of popcorn,
他带Sheila去看电影, 买了一大桶爆米花
two hot dogs,
两个热狗,
she asked for just a little piece,
她只要求一小块,
he told her no!
他对她说不行!
Sheila say "Hi", baby. Hey Sheila. - Sheila
说"嗨",宝贝. 嗨,Sheila.
Oh girl! He's trying to sleep.
哦,亲爱的!他正准备睡觉呢
He'd better have big feet be catchy.
他最好有只大脚能让再认出他来
My dad hate losing sleep.
我爸最恨缺觉
But he was happy when she talks to her girlfriend.
但是他很开心, 妈妈和她的朋友聊天
That way he didn't have to to it.
这样他就解放了
Julius, you're not gonna believe this! Julius,
你不会相信的!
You know the girl Jody Watley that used to be on the Soul Train?
那个叫Jody Watley的女孩 曾经是上过Soul Train? (S.T:一个有歌曲、舞蹈的节目)
Well, I heard that she's leaving the group Shalamar,
我听说她离开了Shalamar组合,
and start a new group without Fernand Simpson.
离开Fernand Simpson, 新成立一个组合
Can you believe that?
你敢相信吗?
That's something! Ain't it!?
肯定有内情! 谁说不是呢?
I stopped listening at Jody Watley.
我反正再也不听Jody Watley了
Right.
对
Julius, you smell smoke? Julius,
你闻见烟味了吗?
No... I... When smoke?
没...我... 什么烟味?
Oh no, he try to sleep. CHRIS!
哦,不,他要睡觉呢 CHRIS!
Sheila, let me call you back. OK. Sheila,
一会打给你,OK.
Chris! Chris!
Chris! Chris!
What in the world? Move, girl...
这到底怎么啦? 躲开, 闺女...
Tonya what are you doing? Tonya
你在干嘛?
Chris did it! Chris!
Chris干的! Chris!
Chris isn't here. Chris
不在这
Oh, where is he? I don't know.
哦,他在哪? 我不知道
Who put this pot on the stove?
谁把锅放在炉子上的?
Wasn't me.
不是我
Because of those two words, Drew never got in trouble.
就凭这句话, Drew从来都能蒙混过关
Who tore up my backseat?
谁撕坏我的后座垫了?
Wasn't me.
不是我
Who left my nickel lain out here on the sidewalk?
谁把我的五分硬币丢在人行道上了?
Wasn't me.
不是我
Who spilled these oatmeal? Wasn't me.
谁把麦片撒了? 不是我
Would you believe those were is first words?
你信那是他第一句会说的话吗?
Tonya, what is this mess girl?
Tonya, 你怎么弄得这么糟糕?
I was trying to make hot chocolate.
我正试着做热巧克力
I don't you fooling around with this hot chocolate, do you hear me?
我不想你再和这些热巧克力鬼混, 听到了吗?
Now get upstairs, before I make your behind hot!
现在上楼去, 趁我想把你煮熟之前!
I thought I'd see George Bush in a do-rag before Tonya got in trouble.
我以为能等到George Bush系头巾, 都等不到Tonya遭殃
And where were you? You're late.
那你到哪去了? 你回来晚了
My bus broke down.
我坐的公车坏了
Next time, you better get of and fix it.
下次,你最好下车,然后修理
Yes mum.
是的,老娘
All right, I admit it. I'm hooked.
好吧, 我得承认,我入迷了
I felt so good to see Tonya gets in trouble yesterday,
昨天看见Tonya遭殃我感觉太好了
What they did to her?
他们对她怎样了?
My mum knocked all her teeth out. Really?
我妈把她牙都打飞了 真的?
No, she just sent her upstairs to her room.
不,她只不过让她上楼回自己的房间了
But I wish would have smashed her teeth off.
但我的确希望她的牙被打飞
Yes!
帅!
Oh, man, it's four thirty.
哦,哥们,四点半了
Four thirty! You got to go!
四点半!你要走了!
I'm not supposed to have any company over.
我不许带伙伴来家里玩的
If my dad found out you're in here, he's gonna kill me.
要是我爸发现你在这非杀了我不可
No! You got to hide!
不好!你要躲起来!
Hide! I can't hide! I got to go. If I don't get home, my mum's gonna kill me.
躲!我不能躲!我要走了 如果我不回家我妈非杀了我不可
Chris, I'm serious! Chris,
我没开玩笑!
Chris, you got to hide. Chris,
你必须躲起来
Greg looked at me like his father was Ike Turner. Greg
看我的眼神, 好像他爸爸是Ike Turner一样 (I.K:被称为摇滚乐之父,虐待老婆和孩子)
Go! Go! Go!
跑! 跑!跑!
Get in there.
进这里
As soon as the couch is clear, I snick you at the back
一旦沙发那边没人 我就会示意你溜出去的
Who are you talking to?
你在和谁说话?
Talking to myself.
自言自语
If you're lonely, I get you a gerbil. Get ready for dinner.
如果你寂寞,我会给你弄只沙鼠 准备吃饭
I get to get out of here.
我要离开这
When is Chris coming home? Chris
什么时候回来?
I don't know. Why?
不知道. 干嘛?
Because I want to cut the hair of my doll's head.
因为我想把我娃娃的头发都剪了
But I won't do it until he is here.
他不在这我不做
Without me in the house to blame, Tonya actually had to act right
没我在家替她背黑锅, Tonya不得不规规矩矩的
Is Chris here yet? Nope.
Chris还没回来? 没
Damn!
该死!
Is Chris home yet? No.
Chris还没回来? 没
Damn!
该死!
Is Chris here yet? No.
Chris还没回来? 没
Damn!
该死!
I sure will be glad when Chris gets back. Chris
回来我肯定会很开心的
Chris? Chris?
Chris? Chris?
While I was hiding in the closet, the only thing I could thing about, was getting the hell out of there and getting home.
我躲在衣橱里时,脑子只有一件事就是快TM逃回家去