I have to fight against in my house.
是我在这个家庭里 需要抗争的事情之一
Gross injustice is another.
另一项是反对十足的不公道
The only person I can turn to is Stu Wolff,
我唯一可以信赖的人 是斯图?沃尔夫
the greatest poet since Shakespeare
他是莎士比亚之后 最伟大的诗人
and the lead singer of Sidarthur.
也是摇滚乐队Sidarthur 的主唱
He'd see me through my dark suburban days.
我住在这暗无天日的郊区的日子里 他会一直这样看着我
In the city, I took two subways and a bus to get to school.
在纽约,我得乘两次地铁, 再换乘公交才能到学校
It amazes me that I can get to school
而在这儿我不用花上 1.5磅就可以到学校
without it costing $ 1. 50.
我感到很惊奇
Ow! Ugh!
啊!噢!
Ow.
啊~~
I shall be a bird in a cage with a good school district.
在这个校区里 我就像一只笼中之鸟
Dellwood High.
戴尔丛林高中
However, there is absolutely no point in being negative
尽管如此,我完全没有 必要对那些
about things you just can't change.
无法改变的事情感到 消沉
I look upon my new town as an empty stage
我把这个小镇看成 一张空白的画纸
to which I'm allowed to bring my own script.
我可以在上面尽情地 挥毫泼墨
In my heart, I feel that a legend is about to be born.
我隐隐感觉到, 一段传奇就要诞生了
That legend would be me.
而主人公, 就是我
It's all about style
这都是流行
Living with style
活出色彩
I'm living in, giving in
我正生活在,
Swimming in
畅游在
Style
时尚中
Hello.
Hello
Hey.
嘿
I'm Lola Steppe.
我是洛拉?斯黛
I'm from New York, originally.
我,原本是从纽约来的
Ella Gerard.
埃拉?杰拉德
I'm from right here, originally.
我,原本就是本地人