one of the best I've been to since I got out of prison.
是我出狱之后遇到最好的派对之一了
I must have been at a different party,
我肯定去了另一个派对了
'cause that's not how I interpreted it at all.
因为我的确不这么觉得
I don't think your parents liked me, and that JELL-O gave me a fake phone number.
我觉得你爸妈不喜欢我 而且那果冻给我的电话号码是假的
Well, at least the garbage was free. You know? I mean...
至少那些垃圾是免费的 知道吗?我是说...
Ah, who are we kidding? We could save every city on the planet,
我们骗谁呢? 我们能拯救这星球上的每一座城市
and they'd still treat us the same way they've always treated us...
而他们还是像以往一样当我们是...
...like monsters.
...怪物
Right. Monsters.
是啊,怪物
Anyway, how is Derek?
不论如何,德里克好吗?
Derek is a selfish jerk.
德里克是一个自私的混蛋
No! - Yes.
不! - 对!
All that talk about "us." "I'm so proud of us.
" 他口中的“我们” “我太为我们骄傲了”
Us just got a job in Fresno." There's no "us."
“我们在弗雷斯诺找到工作了” 根本就不是“我们”
There was only Derek. Why did I have to get hit by a meteor to see that?
他口中只有德里克,为什么我要 在被陨石击中之后才能看清
I was such an idiot!
我真是个傻瓜
Why did I ever think life with Derek would be so great, anyway?
我到底为什么会以为 和德里克一起生活会很棒?
I mean, look at all the stuff I've done without him.
我是说,看看没有他的时候我做的事情
And that was amazing! Meeting you guys? Amazing.
而且那真棒!遇见你们?同样很棒