After three weeks,
三个星期后
I'm getting used to the rich part of town.
我开始逐渐适应 小镇的生活了
Gated, dull, Armani-ridden.
我被关过紧闭,单调, 沉湎于阿玛尼
You know, I'm the kind of riffraff they try to keep out.
所以我是他们 敬而远之的那种人
It's a day in the life, it's a link in the chain
这是生命中的一天 这是链条中的一环
Beginning, the ending, they both look the same
无论是开始,或是结束 它们看起来都一样
Round and round
周而复始
No new ground
没有新意
Oh
哦
Oh
哦
Ohh
哦--
O-o-h
哦-哦
O-o-h
哦-哦
When Stu Wolff sings,
听到斯图?沃尔夫 的歌声的时候
"There's something in me that always wants more.
我总是欲罢不能
More moons and stars and music in the wind,"
想要听到他的歌声 飘扬在风中
it's as though he's just talking to me.
就好像他在跟我说话一样
I like Steve.
我喜欢斯蒂夫
I bet Stu is hard to get along with.
我猜斯图一定是个 很难相处的人
You can tell he's sort of moody.
可以看出来他有些 喜怒无常
Haunted.
好像受到什么折磨似的
All true geniuses are haunted.
所有真正的天才都是 这样的
It's part of what they have to suffer for their art.
这是他们为了艺术所必须 付出的代价
Popovers, ladies.
酥饼来了,女士们
Wow.
哇
This is just like eating in a diner. Thank you.
这就像在餐馆里吃的一样 谢谢
Well, surely you have popovers at home.
我们通常都是在家 吃酥饼的
I just popped them in the microwave.
我刚从微波炉里烤出来的
My mother doesn't approve of microwaves.
我妈妈不准使用 微波炉
She has very strong opinions.
她有极大的偏见
I've never heard of anyone taking a stance
我还从没听说过 有人
on an appliance before.
对一个器具有 那么大的意见呢