Mr.Magorium's Wonder Emporium,《马格瑞姆的玩具店》
Weston:So you've obviously never kept an account of your income.
维斯顿:所以你显然从来没有清算过收入吧?
Magorium:No.
马格瑞姆:是的。
Weston:Or filed a tax... return?
维斯顿:也没有整理纳税申报单?
Magorium:No...!
马格瑞姆:没有。
Weston:Renewed your city business license?
维斯顿:更新过你的城市营业执照吗?
Magorium:Renewed my...?
马格瑞姆:更新我的?
Weston:Renewed your... uh...Forget it.Hm...
维斯顿:更新你的…算了。
You realize, to determine the worth of this store out of this,um... fire hazard... really, is, is, is an insurmountable task.
如果你想根据这些东西确定这个商店的价值,十分冒险。真是个不可克服的难关。
And, and if you have somehow managed to keep from going bankrupt or being evicted sent to prison for tax evasion, uh...
如果你想避免破产的话,或者避免被驱逐出境,或因偷税漏税入狱。
Magorium:Ohhh...!
哦。
Weston:Why do you want to do this now?
维斯顿:怎么你现在想做这件事了?
Magorium:Ah, yes.Can you keep a secret?
马格瑞姆:是的。你能保守秘密吗?
Weston:The firm holds a very strict exclusivity policy, don't worry.
维斯顿:我们公司向来遵守保密原则。别担心。
Magorium:But can you keep a secret?
马格瑞姆:我问你能保守秘密吗?
Weston:Yes, sir.
维斯顿:是的,先生。