You…are…not going to believe it! Joshua came into work today, and guess what happened?
你……肯定不会相信的!Joshua今天到我这儿来了,猜猜发生了什么事?
He asked you out?!
他约你出去?
No. But I was showing him some cuff links and I felt his pulse.
没有。我让他看了一些扣链样本,顺便摸了摸他的脉搏!
Saucy!
聪明!
What are these?
这些是什么?
Electrical plans for the building.
这栋大楼的电路图。
Okay, okay, okay should I be scared?
好吧,好吧,你是不是疯了??
I know that switch does something, okay? So-so I went down to city hall and got these.
我知道那个开关肯定有用。因此我到城管去拿到了这个。
All I had to do was pay $25 and wait in line for three hours.
只需要付上25美元,然后等上三个小时。
Wow! If only more people knew.
喔!还好知道的人不多?
All right, do you understand any of this?
好吧,你明白这吗?
No, I don't understand any of this electrical stuff.
不,我对这些电子的东西一窍不通。
All right, does this look like a switch?
好吧,这看起来像开关吗?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Is this wiring?
这是线路吗?
I don't know. That looks like a bunny though.
我不知道,可是那看起来像小兔子。