and I told Miss Morello that my mother was busy.
然后再告诉Morello小姐我老妈很忙
That was that, and I'm just glad it's over.
就是这样了 我真高兴这终于结束了
They say when you're about to die
人们都说你即将死去的时候
your life flashes right before your eyes.
你的一生会一幕幕的在眼前闪现
Well, here's what mine looked like.
那这就是我看到的
Dude, you're definitely not in there.
兄弟 你绝对没成功
Bye, Chris.
永别了 Chris
Don't tell any lies when you get to heaven.
上天堂以后再也不要说谎了啊
Hey, Chris, can I have your comic books?
嘿Chris 漫画能都给我吗?
That's a $2 pair of underwear you're messing up.
你现在尿湿的可是条2美圆的内裤
Rest in peace...
安息吧...
Chris.
Chris
Hi, Mom.
嗨 老妈
Oh, don't mind me.
哦 不用理我
I'm just here to watch my brilliant, mathematician son
我只是来这儿看看我
in action.
才华横溢的数学家儿子怎么上课的
Miss Morello said it would be okay.
Morello小姐说完全可以
If I could just be cool, maybe everything will be all right.
如果我表现的沉着点 也许就能瞒天过海了
Today we're doing fractions.
今天我们来学习分数
What does three twelfths plus three fourths equal?
十二分之三加上四分之三等于多少?
Ooh! Ooh!
哦! 哦!
Me! Pick me.
我!让我答
Rochelle.
Rochelle
Chris has an answer.
Chris知道答案
He got an A.
他得过A
That's right.
哦是啊
He did get an A.
他是得了个A
If I could drive, I'd do this.
如果我会开车 我就要这么干了
I don't know the answer.
我不知道答案
ROCHELLE: No?
你不知道?
Well, how is that possible?
哦那怎么可能呢?
You're the math wiz.
你是个数学奇才啊
The human calculator.
心算天才
You got an A.
你得了A的
ri I actually got an F.
我...我实际上得了个F
This must be how Marion Barry felt when that tape got out.
Marion Barry看见那录影带的时候一定就是这滋味 (黑人华盛顿市长 1990年因吸毒被捕时过程被偷拍)
Miss Morello,
Morello小姐
thank you for your time.
谢谢你抽出时间来
Come on, Chris.
走吧 Chris
See you later, Stymie.
一会见了 倒霉蛋
Ma, I can explain.
妈 我能解释的
Okay.
好啊
Go ahead.
接着说
For real?
说真的?
Yeah. Explain this.
当然 解释啊
Okay.
好的
I was afraid you'd get mad at me for getting an F.
我怕你会因为我得F发脾气
I thought I could do better next semester,
我觉得下学期能考好些的
so I changed my grade, forged your signature
所以我就改了分数
onto the report card and gave it to Miss Morello.
在成绩单上伪造了你的签名 交给了Morello小姐
I thought you wouldn't find out.
我以为你不会发现的
( mockingly ): "I thought you wouldn't find out."
"...我以为你不会发现的"
Boy, what do I look like, Boo-Boo the Fool?
小子我看上去像什么?傻瓜大马虎??
You're running around here lying, forging my signature.
你在这里团团转的撒谎 伪造我的签名
Have you lost your mind?
你是不是疯了?
Look, Chris, if you lie
听着 Chris 如果你能骗
you steal, if you steal, you kill,
你就能偷;你能偷 你就能杀人
and I am not getting your behind out of jail.
而我可不绞尽脑汁就为了把你弄出监狱
Chris...
Chris...
if you would have put this much effort
如果你当初能把这份心
into passing the class in the first place,
都用到考过那门课上去
you wouldn't be in this mess.
你根本不会有这堆麻烦
I am very upset that you failed that class,
你考砸了我是很烦心
but I'm more upset that you lied to me.
可是更让我烦心的是你对我撒谎
You are not stupid, Chris.
你并不笨啊 Chris
Don't act like it.
别弄的像个笨蛋似的
Remember, I bought you in this world, I'll take you right out.
记住 我把你带到这个世界上来 我也能让你立刻人间蒸发
You understand me?
你听懂没有?
Yes, ma'am.
听懂了 老妈
All right.
很好
Now bring your behind home.
那现在跟我回家吧
My mother had a funny way
我老妈总有种滑稽的方法
of making me feel like the smartest idiot in the world.
让我觉得自己 是这世界上最聪明的白痴
Wait, that's it?
等下 这就结束了?
No, you better bring that grade up,
没有 你最好下回考好点
or I'm gonna slap the wax out your ears.
要不然看我不把你打的耳朵出油
After I got caught,
我被拆穿之后
my parents finally had something to talk about.
老爸老妈终于有能谈的事了
What happened with Chris today?
今天怎么处置的Chris?
Oh, I got it all handled.
哦 我全搞定了
How's your foot?
你的脚怎么样?
It's all right.
还好啊
Got a surprise for you.
给你个惊喜
I watched your soap today.
我今天看了你那肥皂剧
Yeah?
是吗?
Yeah, but if you don't feel like talking...
嗯不过如果你不想谈的话...
No, no, no, no.
不不不...
We can talk about it.
我们当然可以谈谈这个
Oh.
哦
Did you know that Nicky was a stripper?
知道吗Nicky是个脱衣舞娘?
A stripper?
脱衣舞娘?
Mm-hmm.
对...
Does Victor know?
Victor知道吗?
He does now.
他知道
Things always worked out best in my house
每个人都做好自己的工作的时候
when everybody did their job.
我家里的气氛才是最好的
And after being more embarrassed
经历了比我这辈子最尴尬的时候
than I'd ever been in my life,
更尴尬的事之后
all I had to do was one more thing.
我只有最后一件事要做了
Mom, I got my report card.
妈 我拿到成绩单了
A D! 一个D
My baby got a D.
我的宝贝得了个D
And you're happy about that?
那么就是说你高兴了?
I'm just happy I don't have to smack the chap off your lips.
我只是高兴我不用打的你下巴脱臼了