Sir, the projection for the faces you asked for Not now
长官 您要的画像 - 等会儿
"8:22 Lyon"
"8:22 里昂"
Are they meeting in Lyon at eight twenty-two?
八点二十二他们要在里昂见面?
Gare de Lyon, perhaps? - Gare de Lyon...
可能是里昂车站? - 里昂车站...
That's it, Gare De Lyon! The train station, she's getting on a 8:22 train.
对 里昂火车站! 她要上8:22的火车
Go!
快去!
"Board the 8:22 at the Gare De Lyon"
"乘里昂车站8:22分的火车"
"Pick someone my height and build, and make them believe it is me"
"找个身高体型像我的人 让他们以为是我"
I'm sorry - What for?
抱歉 - 为什么?
Do you mind me smoking? It's not a real cigarette.
介意我抽烟吗? 不是真烟
What? - It's electronic
什么? - 电子烟
It delivers the same amount of nicotine, but the smoke is water vapor. Yeah, watch!
它也含尼古丁 不过烟是水蒸气 瞧!
LED light
LED灯
That's somewhat disappointing.
反而有点让人失望
Would you rather have me smoking for real?
你更想让我真的抽烟吗?
No, I would rather you be a man who did exactly as he pleased.
不 我更希望你是个随心所欲的男人
I'm Elise - I'm Frank
我叫Elise - 我叫Frank(诚实之意)
That's a terrible name - (laughs) Yeah, that's the only one I've got.
是个糟糕的名字 - 对 不过我就这么一个名字
Maybe we can find you another...
Okay - 也许我们能想个别的... - 好的