Blonde Ambition,《她的野心》
Katie,Katie,hey, I gotta ask you something.
凯蒂,凯蒂,我想问你点事情。
Could you be my Valentine?
做我的女友好吗?
You know I'm an engaged,Norman.
诺曼,你知道我已经订婚了。
Come on. Billy? Billy's been gone for 3 months.
别这样。是比利吗?比利已经走了3个月了。
What about Mary Ann over there? I heard she's got a crush on you.
玛特安怎么样了?我听说她很喜欢你。
I think she's gonna be a real good looker one day.
我想有一天她会变得很漂亮的。
All right, Mr.Carruthers.
好了,卡鲁瑟斯先生。
Yes. Yes,I’m listening.
是的,是的,我听着呢。
This is our book of old clients,just sign your name.
这是我们的老客户登记表,只要签上名字就行了。
Hey,grandpa.Why do we tell Mr.Carruthers that is better to join in the anytime anywhere plant?
嘿,爷爷,我觉得让卡鲁瑟斯先生加入便民服务是不是更好?
It's a wonderful idea.Yeah, sounds good to me.
好主意。听起来很好。
Yes,there are surprise charges.
是啊,还有很多优惠呢。
It’s free.Let me see here.Eh,Could you give me a hand?
是免费加入的。我看看这里,能帮我一下吗?
Thank you,very thank you.OK,is she good?
谢谢,非常感谢。好了,她是不是很棒?
Absolutely.
确实是。
I have to say,if it is not for her,this place will become some place like pigsty.
说实话,要不是她,这里肯定像猪圈似的。