How do you know this? - Because they tried to kill me.
你怎么知道的 - 因为他们要杀我
They tried to kill you? - Yes!
他们要杀你? - 是啊
Because they must have thought that I was him.
因为他们肯定把我当成他了
I like you Mr. Tupelo - I like you too, sir
我喜欢你 Tupelo先生 - 我也喜欢你 先生
But surely you understand how strange this all sounds.
可你自己听听你编的这乱七八糟
Come with me
跟我来
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪
Oh! You're going to lock me in there?
啊? 你要把我关起来?
Please don't do this. Sir, I've done nothing wrong
别这样 先生 我没犯错啊
Please! - It's only until I check some facts
求你了 - 等我去核实几件事
Hi.
嗨
Your facts checked out. We have to leave.
你的情况都弄清了 咱们得离开这
You're not safe here - I don't understand
你在这不安全 - 我不明白
This has to look right.
这事得装的像点
Come on
走
The man you're talking about is called Alexander Pierce
你说的那个男人叫Alexander Pierce
who stole big money from a gangster.
他从一个黑帮那偷了一大笔钱
They came to Venice to find him
他们来威尼斯找他
They think you are him
把你当成了他
They placed a how do you say bounty on your head.
他们开了该怎么表达 他们悬赏要你的脑袋
That's why you're not safe.
所以你不安全
Wait here for a moment
在这等会
You've come to buy a key?
你们来买钥匙?