See you in a few hours. Yeah.
几小时后再见了 -好的
Thanks again for the karaoke machine.
再次谢谢你们借我卡拉OK唱机
I'll get it back to you right after the party.
派对办完后 我会立刻送过来的
That'd be great.
那再好不过了
Please don't. I beg you.
千万不要 求你了
Don't bring it back. - Okay.
千万别送回来 -好的
Hey, Phil. Are, uh, you getting a clown for today?
嘿 菲尔 你今天的派对有请小丑吗
Oh, no. Luke's not much of a clown fan.
没 卢克不怎么喜欢小丑
Really? - Yeah. He never liked 'em.
真的吗 -是啊 他从来不喜欢小丑
Has he ever seen a good one?
他有见过出色的小丑吗
Has- Has anyone?
有谁 见过吗
Really. So anyway, thanks again.
真的 总之 谢谢你们了
Okay. See you later.
好的 一会儿见
No clown? No- No clown? Let it go.
不要小丑 不要小丑吗 算了吧
Who throws a party without a clown?
谁家开派对不请小丑
Since the late '30s, I'd say most people.
从上世纪30年代开始 大部分人都不请了
You know what? We haven't gotten Luke a present yet.
话说 我们还没给卢克准备生日礼物
Maybe a clown could be our present.
或许扮小丑可以当生日礼物
Cameron. Cameron.
卡梅隆 卡梅隆
If Phil and Claire wanted to get Luke a clown,
如果菲尔和克莱尔想给卢克请个小丑
they would've. This is not our party.
他们肯定已经请了 那不是我们的派对
But- this is not our party.
但 那不是我们家开派对
But I just-
但我刚刚
Fine.
那好吧
What would you suggest we get him then, hmm?
那你说我们送他什么礼物好
Get him a gift card.
送他一张礼物卡就行了
A gift card? - Yeah.
就礼物卡打发他吗 -是啊
Who hurt you?
你被谁摧残过