Touch,《触摸未来》
I'm sorry about your father.
你父亲的事我很抱歉.
You're still here.
你还在这里.
I tried to take a bus,but it dropped me right back off at the terminal.
我搭了一部公交车,但绕了一圈,又回到了原地。
They can be a little hard to navigate if you don't know your way around.
不认路的话是有点困难。
I'm still here,too.
我也还在这儿。
I was looking for a dog,so,I missed my flight.
我在找一条狗,于是我错过了航班。
Generally frowned upon in my line of work.
通常情况下,我就等着被炒了。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
Where are you trying to get to? New York Stadium.
你要去哪儿? 纽约球场。
I'm taking my father there.
我要带我的父亲去那里。
He loved New York. He went to university here. Loved the city,the people.
他喜欢纽约,他在那读的大学,喜爱那座城市,那里的人。
But ma'am,most of all,he loved the baseball.
最重要的是他喜欢棒球。
My dad's a baseball fan,too.
我爸也是个棒球粉丝。
So I'm taking him to the stadium to spread his ashes in the center part of the field.
所以我要带他去体育场,把他的骨灰撒在球场的中央。
I have yet to shed a tear for him.
我还未悼念他。
I am waiting until after I complete my task.
等我完成这个任务再说。
It's a wonderful thing you're doing for him.
你为他做的事实在太棒了。
Some of us will never get that chance...
我们有的人从来没这机会...
There's a taxi stand outside to the left.
出门往左有个出租车站。
Just ask the driver,and he'll take you there.
问司机就行,他会带你去。
Thank you for your kindness.
谢谢你的好意。
Good luck to you.
祝你好运。