but my mama taught me not to cause hurt to no man
但是我妈妈告诉我 不要伤害任何人
niggers or not.
不管是不是黑鬼
You got a nice mama. Anything else I can do for you?
你妈妈还真是个好人 我可以帮你点什么嘛?
Just one of those questions you ask
你也许只是随便问个问题
but Danger wanted to give it his best answer.
但是丹吉尔总想给你最好的答案
Well, sir, I'd Iikes to become the welterweight champion of the world.
我想成为次中量级世界冠军
And I challenge the Motor City Cobra
我要挑战“城市机动眼镜蛇”
Thomas " Hit Man" Hearns
还有“刺客”汤马斯 赫尔斯
to fight me for the welterweight championship of the whole world!
争夺次中量级世界冠军!
Yo, FIip, shut up, man! You ain't even ranked.
冒失鬼,闭嘴 你连排名都没有
You gotta have at Ieast one fight to be ranked.
你最少要打一场比赛才能有排名
Hey, I'II fight any man, anytime!
嘿,我可以和任何人打,随时!
Hey, you a bad man, huh?
嘿,你是个坏蛋,是吗?
Get in the ring. Go a round with me.
进绳圈里来,我陪你玩一回合
Shawrelle. I will.
谢瑞尔 - 没问题
Leave him alone.
别理他
Danger, you go on back to training.
丹吉尔, 你继续训练
Will do, Mr. Scrap.
我会的,斯科雷普先生
Them's some nice tights, Danger.
你的紧身裤不错
I'II give you that ass-whupping Iater, OIive Oyl.
我以后再揍你的屁股 小妞
Hey, bro, those pants Iook real pretty on you.
你的裤子还真不赖,丹吉尔