My niece loves those books.
我的外甥女很喜欢看这些书
You're famous! He's not as famous as you.
你很出名啊! 还是您更加出名
Molly's not gonna believe I've actually met you.
莫丽一定不相信我见到你了
Negus, right?
你叫尼格斯,对吧?
And Calum Steppe, right?
你是卡伦?斯黛,是吗?
Right.
没错
We checked your story, and you're free to go.
我们查了一下 你们现在可以走了
Excuse me, Mr. Wolff? Mm-hmm.
对不起,沃尔夫先生 啊-哈
Can I have your autograph?
您可以帮我签名吗?
Sure.
没问题
Oh, yeah, sure.
哦,好啊,当然
To Sergeant Rose.
给罗斯警官
Stu Wolff.
斯图?沃尔夫
Right, well, now that that's settled,
好了 都解决了
would anyone like to come to a party with me?
有人想去我的聚会吗?
I would.
我
You can't stay mad at me forever.
你别生我的气了
Forgive me, please?
原谅我,好吗?
I am in no way ready to forgive you.
我绝不会原谅你
This is the party of the century.
这是本世纪最美妙的舞会了
Don't you want to enjoy it?
你不想参与其中吗?
I'm not really in a partying mood.
我现在根本没心情聚会
Look, I'm sorry.
对不起
I really am. I'm sorry.
真的,十分抱歉
You're just saying that to save the evening.
你这么说只是为了不要错过今晚罢了
No, I'm not.
不,不是这样的
I honestly don't know what I'd do without you.
没有你我真的不知道该怎么办
What's going on? Why are you still out here?
怎么了? 你们怎么还站在门外?
We just don't feel like going in right now.
我们现在有些不想进去了
Well, then.
好吧,那样的话
Let me get you back to the hotel.
我还是带你们回酒店吧
Maybe we can just go in for a little while
也许我们可以进去一小会儿