Come on.
快点
Touch down, Warriors!
底线得分 勇士队
Go! Warriors! Crenshaw! Jump!
冲啊! 勇士队! 克安萧! 跳!
Are you sure Britney’s here? Positive.
你确定布兰妮在这里? 绝对
There’s so many people here. How’re we going to find her?
这里怎么那么多人 我们怎么才能找到她?
Go, Go!
上 上!
Get up, just get up, get up!
得分 得分 得分!
Go, go! Get up, get up!
前进 前进! 得分 得分!
See? Told you.
看到吗? 没错吧
No way.
不可能
You ain’t got no alibi
你不能狡辩了吧
You’re busted.
你被逮到了
Hell, yeah. You’re busted.
老天 你被逮到了
What are you guys doing here? We came to see you.
你们来这里干什么? 我们来看你啊
Liar.
骗子
I wanted to tell you guys. I just... AMBER: But you didn’t.
我本想告诉你们的 我只是... 但是你没有
Why not, Britney?
为什么 布兰妮?
We tell each other everything.
我们从不隐瞒彼此
You said you’d never cheer again.
你说过你不再做拉拉队员的
I know, Sierra, but it was so hard.
我知道 赛拉 但是这样做太困难了
Like seventh grade English hard? Harder.
就如同7年级的英语那样难? 更难
Especially for a cheer whore.
特别对于一个啦啦妓女来说
Hold up. Who are you calling a ho?
等一下 你说谁是妓女?
I’ve got a rape whistle and mace.
我有防狼口哨和催泪瓦斯